Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here are some more photos of yours truly. These were taken by one of my new reporter friends, Chris. Chris is a special kind of reporter called an intern. They're kind of like kittens. There are a lot of them around the reporter place this year. There used to be more reporters, but a lot of the reporters went away. I miss my friends who left, but it's nice to have new humans to admire me, too. That's kind of how things go around here. Humans come and go, but I remain constant.

You know, I think these photos make me look a bit thick around the middle. Maybe I shouldn't nap quite as much.

Naaaaah.








2 comments:

  1. Bob,

    I think we'd all be curious about your views on the stimulus bill. What do feline Americans hope to get out of the package? Catnip subsidies? Hiring 100,000 more dog catchers? Free furminators?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a cat condo plan that's shovel-ready.

    ReplyDelete