Monday, February 16, 2009

It appears I may have offended some Canine Americans with recent statements that were considered speciesist in nature. I never meant to offend or harm anyone with my statements, which were made in a moment of frustration at being denied access to a favorite napping spot. I believe the pressures of instant fame also were to blame. Everywhere I go, humans are snapping pictures of me. It seems I can no longer even stretch in the sun without someone walking by saying, "Hey, Bob! I like your blog!" when all I want is a moment of peace. My comments may have been out of turn, but I certainly hold no grudge against Canine Americans or their humans.

Here is a link to Toby poodle's blog. Perhaps someday soon, Toby will understand the life of a capitol cat dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment